Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Project Summer Recap

I am convinced that portable electronic devices that I have been the most reluctant to adopt are something that are becoming more and more of a necessity. I've had a lot of great adventures and good fun this summer and even though I am a DSLR owner, I often don't carry it around due to it's size. Nor do I catalog what I do. Well... that is about to change. I am going to find a camera that promotes portability and is a bit more user friendly but doesn't give up too much creative control. At the same time I think a 7" touchpad is just the ticket for writing about the trips I take while I am on them.... a small bluetooth keyboard in tow of course. I just need it to have a 5-6+ mp camera that has decent low light performance. It's either out there or going to be available soon... I hope.
Why do I feel I need this? Well... as if I didn't take enough photo's, I don't have photo's from events that I attended or trips that I took. Even the stupid little mountain bike trips that I do 2-3 times a week. I've visited Nordic Mountain for a few laps 2-3 times a week the entire summer and don't have a single photo... hmm.
Enough of the bitching. I did manage to fire off a few pictures this summer... 2012 is the year of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment