Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5 Nights this summer




It was difficult to discern me from the nocturnal. Night riding mountain bikes (with decent lights) is some of the most fun I think anyone can have. It is easily the most (consistant) fun I've ever had on a bike. It is even more fun when you can do it with your friends.
With a headlight on the bars (flood) and another on your helmet (spot) you can ride nearly daylight fast through your own personal daylight tunnel. Lights can be anywhere from 50 lumens on up - but I definitely recommend at least 350 lumens on up if you want to ride with any kind of speed.
There are things you need to be concerned about and you have to be a little conservative, but I can tell you, Friday night (or any night) MTB rides are hard to beat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment